BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I pray to GOD ❤


❤I prayed to GOD, "please give peace to my family. "He gave me peaceful.
❤I prayed to GOD, "please give me wealth." He gave it to me
❤I prayed to GOD, "please give me power to overcome every slings and arrows." He gave me power
❤I prayed to GOD, "please full fill my heart with love." He gave me love.
❤I prayed to GOD, "please guide me to a bright way." He hold me with his hand and took me walked on the right road
❤I prayed to GOD, “please full fill my brain with a treasure of knowledge and wisdom. "He gave me lots of it.
❤I prayed to GOD," please give happiness to everyone." He gave it to everyone.
❤I prayed to GOD, "please send your massage to everyone to let them know you better. "He did it

In everybody's hearts have a GOD , he helps everyone to solve problems and take cares of us with his selflessness love. I thank to my GOD because he gave me lots of wisdom that I cant learn from a book. I appreciated everything he gave to me. I feel he is around me everyday.
Thanks GOD.....

1 comments:

SK said...

U r a lovesick . hahas .