BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

23 February 2010

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

i felt different today, i think about him early in the morning,think about everything about us....
suddenly a question came out of my mind....when will he stop loving me? I wish i would never know forever, i really hope that we can walk through everything,though we are still young , i choose to settle down with him. But i don't know how he thinks.....maybe there are somebody waiting for him in the future.Maybe our love has it expired. I wish everything will not happen.The only thing that happen is the scene in a church that we walk through the red carpet , listen to the wedding march and give vows and when the priest ask do I .....and i will say I do....then he will wear the ring on me and i will do it back to him and then he will kiss my forehead and lips with the strongest love .
this is what i always dream to have.......a perfect wedding.❤

I wish to you....that my dream come through...thanks

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤


0 comments: