BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Depressing

Today 25 February, is the announcement of examination(STPM) result.

we have the chance to help teacher key in the points and the result in the computer.
my friends are the people who lend teacher their hands...and unfortunately they discovered that last year's result was not good, the best result was from a girl, she got 3A's and 1B. and 2 students failed in the examination. we saw many people felt down and some of them cried. When i saw the scene, i felt depressing, i imagine that i cried in the same day next year. i don't want to be the one who failed the examination. i want to have good result to continue my study. i wish i can get the field that i want. i was be given stress indirectly by watching the senior cried. though there is a chance to retake the examination, they still felt sad because they felt disappointed with their results.
me and my classmate were shocked in the moment and everyone started to worry about themselves.i think i should study hard if i do not want to fail...
I am using my low of attraction to imagined i was the one who walked up the stage to received the glory that i achieved. I wish it will lead me to the true...
I am here to pray to You....hope you will cheer my senior and help them pass the examination they retake later and my result will be flying colors in this year STPM. thank God for blessing me and my friends....

1 comments:

Keith said...

wee wang wang~~
wee wang wang~~

*pass by*