BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 22, 2010

First post from Cheyenne

this is the year 2010....today is 22 February, this is the first time i write a post in here...
maybe it will not be found but i will still drop down my words...
actually i like to write something about myself on a wall or a page...but is too difficult for me to maintain this good habit..
now i just will write a thing when i feel sad or happy...otherwise i will just let it be like this ..

last week was the school holidays...and it was also the Chinese New Year....i have a wonderful holidays with him and his family.
though there was some disputation between us , we always settled at last...
that was first time i went to a trip with his family...that was really filled me in a happiness jar...
his family treated me great during the days we on the trip..
i felt glad that i have a chance to gathered with them....

Because of the happiness that live in my heart , i cant concentrate to my revision for my monthly test.
but fortunately i have favorably passed my test this morning.
i thank to God cause blessing me....giving me a peaceful life with a sincere guy beside me.
i love him just as much as i love myself.

0 comments: