BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Chameleon


Today 24 February, i feel down but I don't know why

I sit in front the computer , opening my Facebook , checking my application and request.
As usual, I am thinking what to post on my wall. but don't know why I feel moody suddenly.
maybe I am alone in the house and no one talk to me. my mind is empty, need someone hold me in his arms..care me when I have a bad mood. are you there , I am missing you.
I would never feel lonely when I have you beside me. I need you all the time in my life, you have occupied my heart, my mind,and my soul.

I know maybe I'm too counted on you, hope you will not feel annoying . I had used to live with you , if you walk out of my life , I will lose my way, my heart breaks if you leave me . I always worried that you will leave me someday, I scared you will love someone else in the future, but I do......I tried very hard to trust you and I've did it . I trust every word from you. I will let you do what you want and what you like to do. I appreciated what I have with you , you gave me loves and cares . tried to let me feel the happiness . I felt it....really , I am happy now,because of you. I am blessed now , because of you. I got you , you are my everything....you are my breath , my memory , my victory , my proud.......

May God bless me and you will have a better future .
wish you get what you want , and I get what I need.
don't feel fidgety when you lose something ,you still have me, I will always be there for you.
don't worry , I will always prepare my hug and my kiss to calm you down...
'' dear , I love you ''
the words I said often....but it's the authentication form me to you.....

0 comments: